In the search for a proficient addiction treatment programme, you would definitely come across executive rehab, and as the name goes, it is strictly for professionals who can afford the luxury of a private addiction treatment centre.
Below are the features which an executive rehab has:
- Highly educated: It is a very uncommon sight for you to see an executive rehab run by an individual who does not possess sufficient and the required level of education. The least degree you would see which an executive rehab owner has, is having a masters degree. Asides the owner, the same applies to the staff of the treatment centre. This is an indication that the services offered at an executive rehab would be great compared to a conventional one. This is one of the reasons why the cost is a bit on the high side.
- Regular group and individual counselling sessions: As it is common for an addiction treatment centre to offer counselling sessions, an executive rehab centre has more to offer than that. Each session at an executive rehab is more closely followed than a regular treatment centre. The staff at an executive rehab aims to develop a more personal relationship with the clients, in a bid to ensuring that their recovery is faster than usual.
- Nutritionally Inclined: Another feature of an executive rehab, is its nutritional focus. An executive rehab would be very concerned about the diet of its client, and would put measures in place to ensure that they eat right. It is a known fact that the diet of an addict has a lot to tell when it comes to recovery. Hence, an executive rehab would make sure that there is a quality and strict nutritional plan in place for every client.
- Exercise: Also, an executive rehab would not sideline the fact that there is a strong need for its clients to undergo exercise, as it is known that it is beneficial when it comes to the physical and mental health of the individual.
- Connection among clients: An executive rehab would also put measures in place to ensure that each client connects with another, as they would be able to provide the necessary peer-to-peer support even after the programme.